Spectator Information and Spectator Code of Conduct
- Important Safety Information
Rally cars can do the unexpected so, for your own safety and that of others, please:
- Respect the marshals and follow their instructions
- Observe the colour coded tape and all signage
- Use the natural environment to protect yourself
- Don't walk on the rally stage
- Stay standing and remain alert
- Remember that alcohol and drugs can impair your responses and threaten your safety
On the Stage:
- DANGER NO SPECTATORS BEYOND THIS POINT - means what it says
- Look after yourself and don't place yourself or others in danger
- Plan to be in your chosen location 45 minutes before the first car is due
- Look after your children
- No dogs unless disabled-assistance dogs
- The MSA Safety Delegate will expect everyone to be in location when they come round, this will be 30 - 40 minutes before the first car is due. The Safety Delegate can and will cancel stages if people are not standing in appropriate places
The organisers will stop or cancel any stages if they consider that the safety of spectators, competitors or officials may be compromised.
Please do not bring drones to the rally as their use is expressly prohibited over or near any part of the event, the stages or service area. Marshals will be empowered to ground any drone that attempts to fly during the event and if required the stage itself will be stopped. One drone is approved to be flown on event by Special Stage as part of their agreement with the event.
Please do not bring your dogs to the event as they can be startled by the loud noises and cause a danger to themselves and others - disabled-assistance dogs only are permitted (on leads at all times).
With the future of stage rallying very much in the balance it is important that we all work together to ensure that our sport survives. with this in mind we would respectfully ask that you read the full article by following the link below. We hope that you have a safe and enjoyable few days sport watching the 2021 Carlisle Stages