Spectator Tickets are being posted on Saturday 4th November.
If you have not requested them by Friday 3rd, they will only be avaialbe to pre purchase from Brightwells in Leominster from Wednesday 8th onwards or individual tickets can be purchased from event Car Parks, which are sown on the web site.
TICKETS FOR ADVANCE PURCHASE
Access All Areas Pass
Friday 10th November to Monday 13th November 2017
A pass for the entire duration of the Rally that gives access to:
- All stages including Scrutineering and Documentation on Thursday 9th November
- All car parks
- Service Area’s on each day
Price: £80 per car
This includes: Programme, 2 Personal ID’s including 2 passes for Shelsley Walsh, 2 Rally Lanyard’s, Rally Sticker, Full Stage Maps, Entry List
Friday 10th November
Passes for Friday are broken down into two types:
- Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb, incorporates:
- Event Start
- Two Special Stages; Up and Down the classic Hill Climb course
- Management Service of the cars in the Paddock area
- Merchandise stands
- Catering facilities
Entry is £5 per person, a wrist band will be issued to allow access to all areas of the site. Children under 15 are free.
- Welsh Forest Pass
- Radnor - 3 Car Park Locations
- Epynt Ranges for the stages of Gwibedog and Epynt
- Welsh Forest Pass is £20 per car.
Saturday 11th November
Kielder Saturday Day Pass £25 per car
Passes for Saturday can be used for ALL stages:
- Shepherdshield – 1 Car Park Location
- Whitehill – 1 Car Park Location
- Roughside – 1 Car Park Location
- Harwood – 2 Car Park Locations
No Spectator Access for the Ogre Hill Stage as there is no parking or location to manage spectators
Kielder Greenside Service Area is Free access to view the cars.
Sunday 12th November
Scotland Sunday Day Pass £25 per car
Passes for Sunday can be used for ALL stages:
- Greskine – 1 Car Park Location
- Twiglees – On Road Parking with care
- Castle Ore – 1 Car Park Location
- Craik – 1 Car Park Location
- Service Area – Lockerbie Lorry Park FREE Entry
No Spectator Access for the Windyhill stage as there is no parking or location to manage spectators
Monday 13th November
Kielder Monday Day Pass £20 per car
Passes for Monday can be used for ALL stages:
- Newcastleton - On Road Parking at Kershope Bridge
- Caplestone Fell – 3 Car Park Locations
- Falstone – 2 Car Park Locations
TRMG are producing a souvenirs Programme which will be available from Brightwells Auctions, Leominster and every Car Park for £5
These can be pre ordered for the price of £7.50 including postage and packing
ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD STRICTLY SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
Cheques to be made payable to Roger Albert Clark Rally Motor Club Ltd
And send to
2 Monroe Avenue
Postage and Packing for each order is £2.50
To pay by Card there will be a charge of £2 for this service please send your mobile number and address for the goods to be posted to via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can text you a link for you to enter you card details.
If you wish to pay direct into the bank please transfer the correct amount including the £2.50 postage and packing, please use your name as contact and send an email to email@example.com with your address.
Bank of Scotland Acc 06002797 Sort Code 801208
All Passes will be on sale at Brightwells Auctions in Leominster from 12.00 noon Wednesday 8th November 2017
Payment to all car parks can be done on the relevant car park gate in cash only.
ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD STRICTLY SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
DELIVERY OF TICKETS
Tickets will be dispatched on Saturday 4th November 2017.
No tickets will be posted out after this date;
tickets can then only be purchased from Brightwells Auctions in Leominster or
the car parks on route.
No refunds will be issued for any stages that are cancelled, whether in advance or on the day. Refunds equivalent to the price of the ticket and booking fees but excluding postage, will only be issued if the entire event is cancelled.
Should you require any advice about ticketing or information about the delivery of your tickets then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets will be dispatched Saturday 4th November 2017.
- Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued for any stages that are cancelled, whether in advance or on the day. Refunds equivalent to the price of the ticket but excluding postage will only be issued if the entire event is cancelled.
- Availability at any car park will be on a first come, first served basis and is not guaranteed. To avoid disappointment, you should arrive at your chosen car park in plenty of time.
- All ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.